- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
We're pleased to offer the following services at Gilmer Road Animal Hospital at cost comparable to traditional veterinary hospital at the comfort of your home
- Preventative care includes; Wellness Examination/Consultation, vaccinations, and parasite prevention. We do offer 3-years vaccinations as well.
- Routine Testing and Screening includes: Heartworm, Fecal parasites/worms) , Giardia, Lyme, Anaplasma,Ehhrlicia, Feline Leukemia and Feline Infectious Peritonitis, Blood pressure, Tonometry, Tear Testing, Jr& Sn. Bloodwork, Urinalysis
- Behavior consultation and Nutritional counseling
- Diagnosis and treatment for pet with medical problems with lab tests and biopsies. We offer all the lab tests offered by a traditional veterinary hospital.
- In Home Euthanasia and Cremation includes consultation, sedation, humane euthanasia, group or private cremation.